Philip L. Franckel’s Quotations
- Never under estimate the stupidity of your adversary.
- Everything isn’t shit. There’s fertilizer in everything.
- It’s not time to worry until you’re being led to the electric chair.
- Don’t worry about what you can’t control.
- If you can’t do it, there’s another way.
- A problem is never a problem until it becomes a problem.
- If you want a more efficient way to do something, ask someone who’s lazy (I can always find a more efficient and better way).
- If you want it done right the first time, don’t rush.
- You never know who your holding the door for. (I once held the door, while entering a courthouse, for an elderly man. He turned out to be the judge I appeared in front of – it went well.)
- Never memorize, always understand the reason or principle. (The secret to graduating aeronautical engineering, law school and passing the Bar without studying.)
- People with low self esteem or who don’t have, pretend to have. Beware of pretenders.
- People who say something derogatory about someone else are always describing their own trait.
- If life is too boring, turn on the TV! (or read a book or learn something useful like website building on the internet-start at WordPress.com & WordPress.org)
- After age 40, calories have to be worthwhile (that means at least Godiva or even better, teuscher, perhaps teuscher Champagne Chocolate Truffles).
Not my quotes but ones that are good:
- There’s always another bus behind the one you just missed. (This applies to everything in life from relationships to business and more.)